It's exciting to think of the day that a little kid will get to explore the world. We want to help share that dream, and make sure there are beautiful places to find.
At Bushbaby we:
- donate 1% of THE CONSERVATION PROJECT sales to local youth organizations every year
- Petunia, our piggy bank, will be raising quarterly donations to support several non-governmental organizations throughout Africa
- THE CONSERVATION PROJECT: accept and re-sell gently used children’s clothing and gear (see our Goods page). When you donate items, you’ll receive credit toward your next purchase at Bushbaby. When you buy recycled items, you’ll receive quality products with lots of life left, at a discount!
- support economic development through our partnerships with Ten Thousand Villages, Amani Ya Juu, and SoleRebels (see our Goods page).
- offer complimentary gift bags + boxes, gift registry + wish lists, gift cards and shipping services for any occasion
- offer selected gifts available on our Facebook store
- host Nest Nights-- you pick the guests, date + time, we provide snacks + sips, deals + hostess rewards.
- can support your fundraiser! We have outfitted models for fashion shows, donated coupons or door prizes + much more.
When you shop at Bushbaby, you help us make a difference. Thank you.